Wetsuits are the best defense against the cold temperatures when enjoying a watersport. Wetsuits are available for all; mens, children, and of course, womens wetsuits. Wetsuits are used in all aspects of diving, surfing, snorkeling, swimming, and more. It is also a great barrier against nasty things in the water; itchy sea lice, pollution, and stinging jellyfish, and can also provide extensive protection from the reflection of the sun’s extreme UV rays.
So let’s take a look at some of our favorite womens wetsuits so that you’re ready for any weather condition!
Read More: What Do Women Wear Under Wetsuits?
Best Womens Wetsuits
AQUALUNG Womens Hydroflex 3mm Wetsuit
WE LOVE: The cool design, super-stretchy neoprene & the environmentally friendly features!
WE DON’T LOVE: It can be a bit tight on the arms.
- Environmentally friendly features: 3mm high-quality non-petroleum-based neoprene uses a PAH free formula
- Flatlock stitching for comfort against bare skin
- Laminated chest panel for wind and abrasion resistance
- O-ring seals on the wrist and ankles to limit water entry
- Powertex knee panels allow excellent abrasion resistance with the added bonus of increased flexibility
- Printed design on the shoulders to protect against abrasion from the BC
- Printed design on the wrist to help keep dive computers in place
Cressi Bahia Flex Lady Front-Zip Wetsuit
WE LOVE: The price for a 3mm wetsuit
WE DONT LOVE: The neckline allows water to enter the chest area so you lose warmth.
- Front-zip full wetsuit for ease when donning and doffing the wetsuit
- YKK zippers for durability – Front zip entry for easier donning
- Made of flexible double-lined Neoprene 3mm thick
- Elastic Ultraspan Neoprene braided seal on arms and legs to keep water out.
- Overlock stitching cuffs
- Reinforced knee and shin areas
Cressi Fast 3mm Lady Wetsuit
WE LOVE: The highly durable sleeves are perfect for heavy-duty use
WE DON’T LOVE: We need more colors for this wetsuit!
- Made of 3 mm double-lined neoprene, resists well to compression in-depth for maximum heat retention.
- New modular wetsuit with new design and interesting technical solutions that guarantee a remarkable waterproof seal.
- The anatomy of the cut of the pants is pre-formed to improve flexibility for easier finning.
- It is particularly comfortable to wear and modular thanks to the new double-lined neoprene sleeves, with a “Seal” inner ring to ensure a watertight seal.
- The neck closure has a significant design improvement that reduces water ingress at this critical point. The closure flap is now much wider and longer to prevent infiltration when tilting the neck underwater.
Scubapro Women’s Everflex Steamer 3/2mm Wetsuit
WE LOVE: The white stormtrooper design of the wetsuit. Cool on the boat, even better underwater!
WE DON’T LOVE: White gets dirty easily…
- The 3/2mm design features neoprene that’s thicker around the body’s core for enhanced warmth but thinner in the extremities for added flexibility
- Made from 100% Everflex X-Foam neoprene for durability, all Everflex steamers are assembled using solvent-free, water-based Aqua glue.
- Wrists and ankles feature fuse-cut finished cuffs that are super-stretchy for easy donning, while the diagonal rear YKK zipper with KA brass slider offers increased long-term durability. Other features include a compression-molded zipper flap/spine pad to reduce water entry, Tatex knee and shoulder pads that protect against abrasion, and an abrasion-resistant outside lining on the seat area.
Read More: What Thickness Wetsuit Do I Need?